iTAC.MES.Suite – Energy
The iTAC.MES.Suite Energy module supports a close monitoring of consumption and energy values in the plant to reduce costs, emissions and keep the production running at its optimum. The module provides dedicated reports and tools to monitor process behavior and identify values that have exceeded thresholds. By integrating production counters, the system calculates average product values as well as area summaries in order to identify trends within the production process.
Using iTAC.MES.Suite Energy customers can gain detailed control over their energy consumption. Automatic switching commands that utilize the personnel and production schedule of the plant save energy and simplify plant operation. Outside of simple switching commands, special functions like the dimming of lights can be integrated throughout break times.
FUNCTIONS OF THE ENERGY MODULE:
- Area specific monitoring of consumption
- Automatic switching according to production schedule (e.g. Lighting)
- Direct comparison between plant segments
BENEFITS OF THE ENERGY MODULE:
- Reduction of costs: Improved energy consumption
- Predictability: Monitoring of trends and abnormalities
- Product Quality: Monitoring of consumption per vehicle